by Lara Rutherford-Morrison
2. Being informed that you’ll like or won’t like something.
3. When a guy says he knows more about women than actual women.
„I’m more of an expert than you, and I’ll tell you why. I’m a guy, and I know how we think! More than you guys will ever know. … The bottom line is this, ladies: You would not care if all these guys were hot. They would be bolstering your self-esteem, bolstering your ego, there is nothing more that a woman likes to hear than how pretty she is.“ Steve Santagati to Amanda Seales
4. When a guy explains the female body to you.
5. Having your field of expertise explained to you.
6. Situations in which women are often seen as “outsiders.”
Kerls! Eine Safari durch die männliche Psyche | Von Angelika Hager
Wenn ich meine Frau mal ein bisschen gestreichelt habe | Joachim Kaiser, MusikKritiker
Weder Mannhaft noch Wehrhaft: Die Verlorene Männlichkeit des Rechtspopulismus
30 New Detox Masculinity Groups
Top 3 Moments In Male Fragility | By Francesca Fiorentini
Zornige weisse Männer / Michael Kimmel
Wenn Männer in Hörbüchern Frauenstimmen nachahmen
Women Killer in Grand Theft Auto
Burning Down The Dothraki House | Game of Thrones 6.2