by Lara Rutherford-Morrison
2. Being informed that you’ll like or won’t like something.
3. When a guy says he knows more about women than actual women.
„I’m more of an expert than you, and I’ll tell you why. I’m a guy, and I know how we think! More than you guys will ever know. … The bottom line is this, ladies: You would not care if all these guys were hot. They would be bolstering your self-esteem, bolstering your ego, there is nothing more that a woman likes to hear than how pretty she is.“ Steve Santagati to Amanda Seales
4. When a guy explains the female body to you.
5. Having your field of expertise explained to you.
6. Situations in which women are often seen as “outsiders.”
Toretto und Gollum auf Westeros III. (Psychogeographie)
Women Killer in Grand Theft Auto
Zornige weisse Männer / Michael Kimmel
Die traurige Welt der Antifeministen: Mein erster Eintrag auf WikiMANNia
The Dirtbag Left: Drecksäcke aller Länder!
If Its Not A Battle, Wheres The Fun? | News September 2017
Ich bin deine Mutter, Leia!
Kein Zugang zu Gefühlen | Hamburger Abendblatt
Guyland: The Perilous World Where Boys Become Men / Michael Kimmel