by Lara Rutherford-Morrison
2. Being informed that you’ll like or won’t like something.
3. When a guy says he knows more about women than actual women.
„I’m more of an expert than you, and I’ll tell you why. I’m a guy, and I know how we think! More than you guys will ever know. … The bottom line is this, ladies: You would not care if all these guys were hot. They would be bolstering your self-esteem, bolstering your ego, there is nothing more that a woman likes to hear than how pretty she is.“ Steve Santagati to Amanda Seales
4. When a guy explains the female body to you.
5. Having your field of expertise explained to you.
6. Situations in which women are often seen as “outsiders.”
Toxische Männlichkeit: Das gefährliche Schweigen der Männer | Der Standard
Söhnlein Brillant: Die fantastischen VideoEssays von Jonathan McIntosh
Amateur: A true Story About What Makes A Man | Thomas Page McBee
Körperpanzer und Kreatur | Radio Corax
Bro-Kanon | News November 2017
My Monster | News December 2017
Feminism and Masculinities | Oxford Readings in Feminism
Man Who Has It All: A Patronizing Parody Of SelfHelp Books For Women | Skyhorse Pub
Männer müssen Feministen werden